We will learn about reindeer during our last week of school before Christmas break. These activities and more are in my Remarkable Reindeer Unit at my Teachers Notebook Store.
We will end the week with a Reindeer Games party.
Here are some of the activities the children will enjoy.
We make antlers for the party.
The students will visit 10 reindeer stations.
1. Light up Rudolph's nose.
2. Make a hand and foot reindeer.
3. Scoop, sort, tally reindeer chow.
4. Fill out a reindeer application.
5. Stack and pull presents in Santa's sleigh.
6. Make reindeer food.
7. Make a symmetrical reindeer necklace.
8. Ring and sing a Christmas song.
9. Name the reindeer.
10. Read elf story.
After completing all the tasks, each student receives a REINDEER AWARD!